Complaints Management

Our PDA Kids values your feedback.

If, at any time, you are unhappy with the services provided, please let me know in person or via email at

Alternatively, if you wish to make a formal complaint, please contact the Australian Association of Social Workers via this link to access a confidential Complaints Form.